Terms and conditions of use
OWNER OF THE WEB
Commercial Name: Calzados D'Simons S.L.
Address: Calle Gaviota, número 12, 45510 de Fuensalida (Toledo)
CONDICIONES DE USO
CONDITIONS OF USE
Object and General
Through its website www.billowyshop.com, DSimons provides information about its products and services and offers the possibility of its purchase. Due to the content and purpose of the Website, people who want to buy any of their products (hereinafter 'clients') must complete all the fields of the form before placing their order and mark their adhesion and acceptance of the CI in the version published at the time the Website is accessed.
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to individuals and legal entities that fail to make any purchase (hereinafter 'users'). In this sense, users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may be applicable.
DSimons wants to let its clients and users know that it is exclusively aimed at a public over 18 years of age.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made in the most reliable way possible with the finished product. However, the information given on each product, as well as the photographs or videos related to them, are presented as a guide.
All the prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT. However, these prices do not include the expenses corresponding to the shipment of products and neither do they include the expenses generated by choosing the modality of payment against reimbursement, which are detailed separately. The cost of sending the products as well as the expenses for choosing the payment method on delivery are detailed once the order is completed and before you accept it and pay it.
DSimons informs the client that DSimons will not in any case put on sale of intentional information more units than those that exist in stock and that it will do everything possible to please all its customers in the demand for the products. However, sometimes, and due to causes difficult to control by DSimons such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally put up for sale differs from what actually exists in stock.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the client wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the stipulations in the Return section.
The customer agrees to pay at the time you place the order. The initial price shown on the website for each of the products offered will be added the rates of the relevant shipping costs and the costs of the payment method against refund if applicable. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the clients before formalizing the purchase.
The proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be sent to the email address provided by the customer when filling in the order form.
The customer must pay the amount corresponding to your order by payment through credit card or debit card or cash on delivery.
DSimons has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted by means of 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the client's computer and that of the Website. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the client is communicating his data to the server center of DSimons and not to any other that tries to pass itself off as this one. - That between the client and the server center of DSimons the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation of third parties.
Likewise, DSimons states that it does not have access to confidential data related to the means of payment used, and therefore, it does not store them either. Only 'La Caixa' has access to these data as a way of managing payments and collections and that are inaccessible to other third parties.
FORMALIZATION OF ORDERS
Once the order has been formalized, having accepted the CU and confirmed the purchase process, DSimons will always send an email to the customer confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
DSimons will accept cancellations of orders when they are requested before they have left our warehouses. To make the cancellation you must access the section My Orders. Enter your username and password and cancel it. Cancellations requested via email will not be accepted.
Once assigned or sent the order will not accept cancellations of the same for operational reasons. If you also want to cancel the order once it has been assigned or left it from our stores, you must proceed to make your return, following the steps in the Return section.
The assignment is made daily at 3:00 pm and the orders leave the day after they were made.
DEADLINES, DELIVERY AND EXTRAVIO PLACE
DSimons undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the customer in the order form. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered during normal business hours.
DSimons will not be responsible for errors caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the customer in the order form does not conform to reality or have been omitted.
DSimons informs the customer that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
The maximum term fixed for deliveries is 72 hours since it leaves our warehouses for deliveries in the Peninsula, although we try to make delivery within 48 hours. For the rest of destinations the delivery time ranges between 3 and 6 business days.
Each delivery is considered carried out from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the customer, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to DSimons, the customer may cancel his order according to the procedure described in the section 'Refund'. Delays in delivery will not be considered those in which the order has been made available to the customer by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered due to cause attributable to the customer.
DELIVERIES NOT MADE AND MISREPRESENTED
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery If after 3 to 5 business days after the departure to delivery of the order has not been agreed delivery, the order It will be returned to our warehouses and the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs. Likewise, the client will be responsible for the expenses of return to origin of the merchandise, as well as the possible associated management expenses. These expenses will be deducted from the amount paid for the purchase of the items. If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range between one and three weeks.
DILIGENCE IN DELIVERY
The customer must check the good condition of the package before the carrier that, on behalf of DSimons, makes the delivery of the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected on the packaging. If afterwards, once the product has been reviewed, the customer should detect any incident such as blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by the shipment, the latter undertakes to inform DSimons via email in the shortest possible time and in a maximum of 7 business days from delivery.
All products purchased in DSimons may be returned by their account and will be reimbursed in full, discounting the amount corresponding to the shipping costs and discounting the amount corresponding to the expenses of the payment method of cash on delivery if they exist, and if the return is attributable to DSimons and the order is returned in full in this case the refund will also include shipping costs and expenses of the payment method of cash on delivery if they exist, provided that the customer returns to DSimons the product / s purchased / s within a maximum period of 20 working days from the date of placing the order and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
All products purchased in DSimons (Within the promotions 2x1 4x2 and 6x3) may be returned by your account and will be reimbursed at 50% of the price shown on our website, discounting the amount corresponding to the shipping costs and discounting the corresponding amount to the expenses of the modality of payment of contrareembolso if they existed, and if the return is imputable to DSimons and the order is returned in its entirety in this case the reimbursement will also include the shipping costs and the expenses of the modality of payment of cash on delivery if they exist, provided that the client returns the product / s purchased to DSimons within a maximum period of 20 working days from the date of placing the order and that the rest of the conditions established in this pulled apart.
All products purchased in DSimons (Within the 3x2 promotion) may be returned by your account and will be reimbursed at 66% of the price shown on our website, discounting the amount corresponding to the shipping costs and discounting the amount corresponding to the expenses of the modality of payment of contrareembolso if they existed, and if the return is imputable to DSimons and the order is returned in its totality in this case the refund will also include the expenses of sending and the expenses of the modality of payment of contrareembolso if they existed, provided that the client returns to DSimons the product (s) acquired within a maximum period of 20 working days from the date of placing the order and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
DSimons will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
Economic refund for payment method with credit card. DSimons will manage the economic return order within 48 hours from the arrival check to the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
Economic return for payment modality on delivery. DSimons manage the economic return order within 48 hours from the arrival check to the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund will be made by bank transfer in the account that you indicate us within a maximum period of 3 days. .
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
DSimons holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, with an enunciative but not limited to the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and data included. in the web.
Customers and users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer program, and therefore, all applicable Spanish and European Community regulations on the subject also apply.
It is expressly forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this website, not even through a hyperlink, nor any of its contents, without the express written permission of DSimons.
Likewise, it is totally forbidden the total or partial reproduction of this web, not even by means of a hyperlink, nor of any of its contents, without the express and written permission of DSimons.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and / or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish and / or international regulations on intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as any other action is totally prohibited. as the use of the contents of the web if it is not with the previous express and written authorization of DSimons.
DSimons informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, with the contents included in the web.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the website, while they are browsing it, as well as after they have accessed it.
As a result of the foregoing, customers and users are solely responsible to DSimons and third parties for:
1. The consequences that may arise from the use, for purposes or effects illicit or contrary to this document, of any content on the website, whether or not prepared by DSimons, published or not under its name in an official manner; 2. as well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or impair the website or its services or prevent the normal enjoy for other users.
DSimons reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as denying access to the website to customers and users who misuse of the contents and / or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
DSimons informs that it does not guarantee:
1. that the access to the web and / or to the web of link is uninterrupted or free of error. 2. that the content or software to which customers and users access through the web or the link webs does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in their system or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other types of damage; 3. the use of the information or content of this website or web links that customers and users could make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this web page must be considered by customers or users as informative and guidance, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
DSimons does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for possible damages or inconveniences for users that could arise from any inaccuracy present on the web.
DSimons does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
1. The use that customers or users may make of the materials on this website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the contents of the website or third parties.
2. Any damages and losses to customers and users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of search tools, organization or location of content and / or access to the web and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the web or a program facilitates to the user. 3. The contents of those pages that customers or users can access from links included in the web, whether authorized or not. 4. The access of minors to the contents included in the web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise an adequate control over the activity of their children or minors under their care or to install any of the control tools of the use of Internet in order to prevent (i) access to materials or contents not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians. 5. Of the communications or dialogues during the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the web and / or link websites, nor will it respond, therefore, for possible damages and losses that the clients or private and / or collective users suffer as a result of said communications and / or dialogues.
DSimons will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
1. Errors or delays in the access to the website by the client when entering their information in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of reception by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, causes of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure and any other unpredictable contingency beyond the good faith of DSimons. 2. Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the services of the website are not guaranteed to be constantly operative. 3. Of the errors or damages produced to the website for an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the client. 4. Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the client to send the order confirmation. 5. In any case, DSimons is committed to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the client to arrive at a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident. 6. Likewise, DSimons has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new customers of the service. DSimons reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the promoters. same.
Customers and users agree to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
The data of the clients will be used for the sending through email of advertising and promotions related to the website and for the delivery of the purchases.
By the mere visit to the web, users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
DSimons undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality on the information that is provided and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
DSimons presumes that the data has been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
It is up to users to update their own data. At any time, the client will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all their personal data included in the different registration forms. To exercise this power, the client must access www.billowyshop.com and enter their username and password. Therefore, the customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data and DSimons will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal data of the customers.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, DSimons has adopted security levels appropriate to the data provided by customers and, in addition, has installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and extraction of them.
In case any clause of the present CU is declared null, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of the present CU.
DSimons may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver of the same unless expressly recognized by DSimons or prescription of the action that in each case corresponds.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
DSimons reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, DSimons recommends the customer read them carefully each time he accesses the website. Clients and users will always have these CUs in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries they wish to make. In any case, the acceptance of the CU will be a previous and indispensable step to the acquisition of any product available through the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
The present CU are governed by the Spanish legislation applicable in the matter. To resolve any controversy or conflict arising from these CU, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Toledo (Spain), unless the law imposes another jurisdiction.